TES has assisted many companies with custom made toolboxes and handrails/walkways for heavy earthmoving equipment. The TES Workshop is approximately 600m2 and located on a 5000m2 secure block with a large area of hardstand to enable equipment repairs to be carried out off site.
The workshop has dual access to allow for crane use and drive in drive out facility. TES can assist clients with the following fabrication:
- Quality tooling and equipment
- Mining Equipment, Coal specifications and certifications
- Major structural work on chassis, boom, stick and body cracks
- Wear packages on bodies and buckets
- Fabrication (tool lockers, toolboxes and handrail repairs)
- Any welding application including aluminum welding.